counter

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Cinema 4d star wars scene

Just a quick blog to let everyone know that I'm back from my holidays and ready for action. So, what have I been up to in the Cinema 4d world this past couple of weeks; well I'm still working on my little Star Wars project and it's almost ready for its debut on You Tube. There have been problems galore though. The toughest problems I faced didn't involve special effects or modelling, no it was the setting up of the scene that gave me a few moments of frustration. To give the impression that the star destroyer was even bigger than it looked I played around with aperture width and the focal length in the camera settings.

As promised I will put up a tutorial of how to set up the scene in a future blog but first I have a film to finish. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment